You are very welcome to visit our museum, even now, but we do ask your attantion for the following COVID-19 Regulations the Dutch government has made in order to keep you as well as our employees as safe as possible.
- In order to book a timeslot, please call us on:
- please call us if you are delayed for more than 15 minutes.
- Please disinfect or wash your hands when you enter the museum (hand sanitizer is provided).
- At arrivel, we will ask you to fill in a small form. We do not use the information for commercial purposes. We need to send the information to the GGD (municipal health service) in case of a COVID-19 outbreak.
- Please stay at home if you show any symptoms of a cold, flu or COVID-19.
- We strongly advice you to wear a face mask.
- Please respect the directions of our staff.
- Please pay by card if possible.
- The RIVM (National Institute for Health and Environment) guidelines regarding 1.5 meters (5 feet) distance from others apply throughout the museum.
- If you need to sneeze or cough, please do so in the inside of your elbow.
- Please use paper tissues and throw them away (directly) after they are used.
Tuesday through Sunday 11 am – 5 pm
Special opening hours:
* On presentation of valid student card.
Museum Bredius is situated in historic premises. Corridors, staircases and thresholds are narrow and the floors are uneven. Unfortunately the museum is not accessible for wheel-chair bound visitors.
Address and directions:
Lange Vijverberg 14
2513 AC The Hague
Museum Bredius is accessible on foot from The Hague Central station, or by taking the tram or bus. From The Hague HS station the Museum Bredius is accessible by tram. Refer to via 9292.nl.for current travel directions using public transport.
By car, take the A4 (Amsterdam – Delft), the A12 (Arnhem/Utrecht – Den Haag) or the N44 (Nieuw Vennep – Den Haag). Follow the directions for Centrum. Check www.routenet.nl for custom travel directions.
Parking is possible at the newly opened Parking Museumkwartier.