You are very welcome to visit our museum, even now, but we do ask your attantion for the following COVID-19 Regulations the Dutch government has made in order to keep you as well as our employees as safe as possible.
- In order to book a timeslot, please call us on:
+31-70-3620729 or make a reservation online.
- please call us if you are delayed for more than 15 minutes.
- From the 6th of November onwards we ask you to show us your personal QR code.
- Please disinfect or wash your hands when you enter the museum (hand sanitizer is provided).
- At arrivel, we will ask you to fill in a small form. We do not use the information for commercial purposes. We need to send the information to the GGD (municipal health service) in case of a COVID-19 outbreak.
- Please stay at home if you show any symptoms of a cold, flu or COVID-19.
- We strongly advice you to wear a face mask.
- Please respect the directions of our staff.
- Please pay by card if possible.
- The RIVM (National Institute for Health and Environment) guidelines regarding 1.5 meters (5 feet) distance from others apply throughout the museum.
- If you need to sneeze or cough, please do so in the inside of your elbow.
- Please use paper tissues and throw them away (directly) after they are used.